The UP 200 Drill was the first electric file designed specifically for the nail industry and continues to be a superior nail drill that offers precise handling and long-lasting, reliable performance. This high-quality set features a newly developed stainless steel handpiece that is lightweight and very easy to control with a high speed of up to 20,000 RPM.
The unique control box allows the operator to determine handpiece speed through an easy, built-in sliding selector or (optional) foot control*. The control box also includes a switch to easily change between forward and reverse modes.
The UP 200 Nail Drill is easy to use for techs of all skills levels, and built to withstand heavy, sustained use.
*Foot control not included
Features of UP 200 Drill Set:
Professional UP 200 Drill Set
1-Rubber handpiece cradle
High speed of 20,000 RPM
Stainless steel, armature-driven handpiece
Lightweight handpiece (weight 5.9 ounces)
Handpiece features a twist-lock chuck to quickly and easily change bits
Sliding selector on control box for speed control
Switch on control box to select forward or reverse mode
1. Not all nail supply items are eligible for free shipping.
2. Only products that say “FREE Shipping on orders over $150” are eligible for free shipping.
3. Free shipping is only for nail supply products and light items on orders over $150.
4. Free shipping does not apply on freight products, such as furniture, electronic products, etc.
5. Due to size and/or weight, certain item(s) or products(s) are not eligible for free shipping for orders over $150.
6. Free shipping applies to Ground Shipping to one location and may be applied to upgrade options for an upgrade fee.
7. Free shipping is available to delivery addresses in the 48 states of the Contiguous United States only, not including Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Free shipping cannot be applied to purchases being shipped to U.S. territories or APO/FPO addresses.