Use the DreaMau Universal Dual Polish Shaker to completely and thoroughly mix your custom nail polish and gel colors created with the DreaMau Machine. The Dual Polish Shaker quickly and effectively mixes your color so it’s ready to apply immediately. This small shaker machine features safe, smooth, and quiet operation and holds 2 nail polish bottles of most sizes (always balance the shaker with 2 filled bottles when in use). It has a compact, space-saving design and can easily be placed for use almost anywhere.
Features of DreaMau-Universal Dual Polish Shaker Machine-24V DC:
Thoroughly mixes custom DreaMau nail polish and gel shades for completely blended color and smooth consistency
Holds 2 polish bottles
Employs a simple and safe mechanism to secure bottles in place during shaking and mixing
Eliminates bubbles, streaks, and shrinkage caused by uneven mixing
Speeds the process of preparing your custom DreaMau shades
Smooth and quiet operation
1, 2, and 3-minute cycles
Ergonomic, space-saving design
Holds most polish bottles
*CAUTION-Always balance the shaker with 2 filled polish bottles when in use. Operating an unbalanced shaker is dangerous and can cause damage.
Total quantity: 1 Universal Dual Polish Shaker Machine
1. Not all nail supply items are eligible for free shipping.
2. Only products that say “FREE Shipping on orders over $150” are eligible for free shipping.
3. Free shipping is only for nail supply products and light items on orders over $150.
4. Free shipping does not apply on freight products, such as furniture, electronic products, etc.
5. Due to size and/or weight, certain item(s) or products(s) are not eligible for free shipping for orders over $150.
6. Free shipping applies to Ground Shipping to one location and may be applied to upgrade options for an upgrade fee.
7. Free shipping is available to delivery addresses in the 48 states of the Contiguous United States only, not including Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Free shipping cannot be applied to purchases being shipped to U.S. territories or APO/FPO addresses.