CND Retention Liquid is a professional-grade acrylic sculpting liquid that offers superior, strong, and secure bonding. Its special formula provides advanced adhesion to the natural nail to prevent lifting, so a primer is not required. This liquid is a wonderful option for sensitive clients who react to primers, but CND Retention can also be used with a primer for even greater hold and adhesion. It creates beautiful, long-lasting enhancements that are thin, flexible, and resilient with pure color and a natural look.
Features of CND Retention Liquid 1 gal:
• Professional-grade acrylic sculpting liquid to create beautiful acrylic nails
• Strong adhesive formula
• Can be used without a primer
• No lifting
• Superior retention
• Produces thin, flexible, and resilient enhancements
• For best results, use with CND powders
• Total quantity: 1 bottle
• Size: 1 gallon
*Products sold on this website should be used as intended and in accordance with your state's rules and regulations. Please check with your state cosmetology board for permitted uses. Professional products are used at your own risk. Alfalfa Nail Supply, Inc. will not be liable for any risk or damages after product has been purchased.
1. Not all nail supply items are eligible for free shipping.
2. Only products that say “FREE Shipping on orders over $100” are eligible for free shipping.
3. Free shipping is only for nail supply products and light items on orders over $100.
4. Free shipping does not apply on freight products, such as furniture, electronic products, etc.
5. Due to size and/or weight, certain item(s) or products(s) are not eligible for free shipping for orders over $100.
6. Free shipping applies to Ground Shipping to one location and may be applied to upgrade options for an upgrade fee.
7. Free shipping is available to delivery addresses in the 48 states of the Contiguous United States only, not including Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Free shipping cannot be applied to purchases being shipped to U.S. territories or APO/FPO addresses.