Centrifuge Classic Nail Table
Centrifuge Classic Nail
The dustless, fumeless Centrifuge Nail Table is a lovely table with a powerful ventilation system to keep you and your customers safe from harmful dust and chemical fumes. It includes many built-in features for storage and functionality, and the beautiful marble top can be customized in your choice of white or dark for a luxurious addition to your salon. Each table is handcrafted by our expert carpenters using quality parts and components. For quality assurance, each of our manicure tables is ETL-Certified and designed and assembled here in the USA.
Features of Centrifuge Classic Nail Table:
- Custom-made manicure nail table featuring beautiful, classic style and design
- Build-in ventilation system, ready to connect to your salon’s central air
- Custom-design, with Mahogany wood laminates
- Choice of White or DarkMarble top
- Built – in amenities and functionalities
- Rolling casters (casters on technician side include brakes)
- 1.5-inch Purse Hanger
- 4 predrilled holes (located on left and right sides of tabletop) to insert manicure lamp, drill hanger, or other devices
On board filtration system with replaceable tow state filter and dust bag.
High-powered fan filters air at a rate of 650 CFM (cubic feet per minute). The vent in the center of the tabletop filters nearby dust to keep your customers feeling safe and protected from harmful toxins and particles.
Your Table, Your Design
-Built your way!
The IMC Manicure Table is custom-made and made-to- order with Mahogany laminates
Each table is handcrafted by our expert carpenters according to your details and specifications.
Marble Table Top
Each IMC Manicure Table includes a beautiful marble tabletop of the color of your choice to give your salon a more luxurious look. Choose from either White or Dark Marble.
The convenient Bottle Organizer provides nail technicians a great way to store essential nail liquids and supplies.
Our bottle organizer features multiple sizes that will hold most bottles.
|Designed and assembled in the USA|
|ETL-Certified for safety|
|Dimensions: L 42 x W 16.75 x H 30.5 inches|
|26.5 inches from floor to center of pipe|
- Dimensions: L 42 x W 16.75 x H 30.5 inches (26.5 inches from floor to center of pipe)
- Weight: 139 pounds
- Decibel level: 65 dB